Mommy Purchase: Nursing Cover

1:08 AM gem 0 Comments

Not given the chance to breastfed Megan fully, I am determined to nurse Abraham and breastfeed him for as long as I can. (That's the beauty of a work from home mommy!)

As I was imagining how I will be able to do so, I thought of what I am going to do when we're out in public. Although commercials and health organizations have been promoting breastfeeding, it still gets awkward when you see a part of someone's boobs out in the open. Some people just couldn't help but stare. And how could a mother breastfeed comfortably when she knows that people are looking at her?

I didn't think twice. I immediately looked for a nursing cover for preparations. Since I couldn't leave the house yet for shopping, I resulted to online purchasing again.



"Pediatricians strongly recommend exclusive breast feeding for the first six months of life up to two years.

It is packed with disease fighting substances that protects your baby.

We believe that Breast Milk is the best gift that you can give your little one.

We salute mothers who have made the decision to invest in the liquid gold.

Nursing Cover is made of breathable cloth---not too thick, not too thin. It is enough to shield your bosom from public exposure but light enough to be draped over your baby during feeding."
And yes, there isn't a need to sell it to me because it's already sold even before I searched online. :)
The only question now is... how affordable can I get it?

There are a lot of nursing covers for sale. I, of course, purchased the one that's budget friendly. I got a green colored one from Lelliebubb. It only costs 250 Php.

Now I have already secured breastfeeding anytime, anywhere...

You Might Also Like

0 comments: