Mommy Purchases: My new best friends

6:55 PM gem 0 Comments

After the wonders that my body has gone through in giving birth to Abraham, it's about time i get new friends that will perfectly suit my situation now.

I purchased Bio Oil online after I have researched and have seen its before and after pictures for stretchmarks. Mine isn't the tiger stripes kind but I would rather improve their appearance while they are still new.

Bio Oil is formulated to help improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Its main ingridient is PureCellin Oil, which is also effective for ageing and dehydrated skin.


I got the 125ml for 1100 Php.




the product needs to be applied 3x a day for three months.

I started using it today. I'll give everyone an update while I monitor its effectiveness.

My 2nd new friend is very handy and is just what I need now. Nursing Abraham is my everyday routine. However, my nipples are getting sore. I don't want to stop nursing him and rely on formulas. It was laziness on my part when I had Megan. I thought I was not producing enough milk only to realize later on that latching stimulates the glands to produce milk. So this time, I am very careful not to commit the same errors.

Yan ordered me Motherlove nipple cream. It is a softening salve for use on sore, cracked nursing nipples. What is good about it is that it is safe for baby's ingestion and is certified organic.


www.motherlove.com





this post pregnancy makes me feel like I'm going through motherhood for the first time. But this time, it's for improving for the best.

♥ blogging from my fone ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments: