Boats in the City

10:30 PM gem 0 Comments

Ever since we got back from Tagaytay, the weather hasn't been really nice. Storm Gener's very strong winds and its hard rains made me stay in the house for 4 days now. I am just so glad that I do not have an office work anymore which could have forced me to dip into the thigh high flood and find out the next adventure that awaits me. This is one of those times when I am thankful for having a business.

When you live in Malabon, flood is not a weird event. It is something we expect when storms as strong as what we have now enters the Philippines. But I don't feel bad at all living here compared to what some people told me that I should probably get a new house somewhere else. Manila is no different to Malabon nowadays. It floods everywhere too. It is something that just takes a little of getting used to. And besides, admit it.... Malabon folks are happy people. Peoplehere help each other in these times and we truly care about our neighbors... Compare that to your condominium neighbors!

And part of adapting the appearances of lifeboats. It's funny because you'd probably see these on the beach or at the river but not on the street.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: