May PHOTO a DAY

11:23 PM gem 0 Comments

 

tumblr_m3cnqr1EY21qc3h8vo1_500

I am guilty of not posting entries that are in draft mode since the last week of April. And for that, I will do baby steps through this PHOTO a DAY. I’ll try to catch up. Today is May 8.

perfume

I am not the perfume nor cologne type of person. Every time I spray something on my body, I will feel a little uncomfortable a few minutes after. I never liked foreign smell on my body. This is probably why I can’t make it a habit to put on lotion, don’t use a deodorant, and can’t use up my perfumes. Yes, anything which has a scent. (exception when I am taking a shower)

This body spray is not really a favorite of mine because as I said, I’d rather smell clean. But I recently purchased this because it smelled good when I sprayed it inside the store. Open-mouthed smile

You Might Also Like

0 comments: