What is your luck this 2012?

5:14 AM gem 0 Comments

60676t7ruv762r5

Happy Chinese New Year to all!!!!

This year is the Year of the Black Water Dragon! And like the people closest to me know, I am very fond of horoscopes whether it be Western or Chinese. First of all, you have to remember that the Chinese year do not start on January 1st. Some people get their animal sign confused specially if they were born on January and February. First thing to do is to check what date did the animal year start. Like this year, The Black Water Dragon starts on January 23rd 2012. Thus, if you were born before January 23rd, you belong to the previous animal year.

I have found some very good resources to help a non-expert astrological reader like me know how my luck will go for this year. And I am sharing it so you can check too!

  • First, you have to know your birthdate (like you don’t know) and your time of birth.
  • Second, go to this link and complete the information needed in the box. If you don’t know the city longitude, that’s okay.
  • Third, read the results and find out what is your LUCKY ELEMENT.
  • Fourth, once you know, go to this link and read your luck for this year.

I find the readings more accurate than just basing the predictions from my animal year which is PIG. Keep in mind that there are still different types of ANIMAL year like water pig, fire pig, metal pig etc… so it helps to know exactly what your lucky element is for a more accurate reading.

And tada…. 2012 is going to be a FAIR year for me.

My Lucky Element is EARTH.

Earth. Lots of Water can flush away Earth and make Water dirty. Luckily, Dragon contains Earth. Therefore, the luck of 2012 cannot last too long, but the opportunity is always around. You will have better luck between the change of seasons.

Water is afraid of Earth. Earth brings pressure on Water. So Earth represents law, career, boss or position. If you have a lot of Water in the birth chart, then Dragon will bring a job opportunity. If you waste money in spending, Dragon will give you advice on how to save money. If someone wants to borrow money from you, then sometimes Dragon will help you to say no. If you have a little Water in the birth chart, your friends and siblings will fully support you when you face trouble in career, argument or lawsuit.


If you have strong Earth in your birth chart, then money opportunity is around you all year long. Your income, investment and wealth will increase quickly. But if you have a weak Earth in the birth chart, then money trouble will come to you soon. Therefore you shouldn't do any risky investments. There is no easy money. You have to earn money the hard way. You probably should not loan money to friends. It is also advisable to not loan money for investments, either. Otherwise, money opportunities will become debts.

Okay. HHmmm…  Sorry friends but I will not be lending money and be overly generous this year. I have to learn how to manage money. No more spending! I know that I have to STAY POSITIVE all the time. I shouldn’t drown into boredom because knowing myself, I might change a path when I get bored. I’ve proven that a number of times.

So how about you? Try it!

But always remember that no matter what your luck for this year is, I still believe that WE MAKE OUR OWN LUCK. We can always look at the things that we MUST learn whenever unfavorable things happen. When we do that, you will realize that no year is BAD! Is learning bad? NEVER.

I hope this helps you all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: