A Fresh Start

2:59 AM gem 0 Comments

For the 3rd time, I have changed my blog theme and this time, I intend to keep it for as long as I could. I made it very simple and bright because that is how I want my 2012 to be.

So before anything else, HAPPY 2012!!!! It was probably a false information that I got that this year’s colors are either green and yellow. I wore green just for luck. But unluckily, this year’s color was yellow. I was so close to picking the right one! Anyway, nobody in the family really stuck to the theme. This was my first year to spend New Year in a different home. I felt guilty about it but we all have to adjust. I was amazed at the fireworks display that I saw from neighbors. Who said that the people in this country is poor when they managed to spend thousands of money for fireworks? =)

IMG_1252

You Might Also Like

0 comments: