Great Finds this Christmas & Ensogo Luminare Discount!

1:13 AM gem 0 Comments

Christmas is really the season where people can get great discounts. Don't waste your time and check out this Luminare discount my sister found in Ensogo! I already told myself no but when I checked it out, the offer is too good to resist!

I got myself a voucher.

Luminare is a US brand mineral makeup. And yes, by now, we should already know that we should avoid the use of heavy makeups on a daily basis most specially if the makeup you are using contains paraben and other harmful chemicals which the manufacturers say as "safe" because they are only in small amounts. So, the good thing about using mineral makeup is that it is organic. It does not contain preservatives or fragrance which makes it good for sensitive skin. And more to that, it gives you a natural look that is perfect for those who just want to enhance their beauty and not look like they are going to a party in daytime.

SO WHAT DO YOU GET FROM GETTING THE VOUCHER?

For only 999 Php, you will get  5 brushes and a set of 8 mineral make-up pieces with pouch. Imagine, all of these are valued at 3,500.

Check the Ensogo promo here and you can also visit Luminare Mineral Make-ups here.

HURRY! You only have 2 days to avail this offer.


The above is a video I found featuring the use of Luminare Mineral Make-ups by Ms. Miriam Quiambao.

And of course, my visit to the mall was exciting because I was able to get additional makeups that I will use for my makeup gigs this December.

Stippling Brush- DOLLFACE  500 Php
I have bought an entire set of makeup brushes before from Dollface and I really love them. I just really need to add this cute PINK stippling brush to my collection. Stippling brush is very good for applying liquid foundations.
NYX WHITE EYELINER- 245 Php
 Was just walking when I saw a shop (which I forgot the name) where they sell NYX cosmetics. I was looking for their jumbo pencils but they are not available. Thus, I got this white eyeliner.
Cream Eyeshadow- SHAWILL- 148 Php
I will be doing a Fairy makeup for one of my clients this week so I decided to get a suitable ES for the look. And perfect, I found this 12 color cream eyeshadow from Shawill. This brand is very affordable and so far, when I swatched the ES, they color looked good.


GLITTER EYELINER- 98 Php

And of course, I had to buy a glittery eyeliner for whatever PEG I had in mind. I am excited for my Thursday event and the next ones after that!

Its really a good feeling when you are able to do what you really love! I enjoy making people beautiful!

Again, you can check www.makeupbygemtaopo.tk

Ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: