The Red Moon

1:01 PM gem 0 Comments

Finally! I have decided to create another blog. I have missed blogging for a long time now. And I will be a bit sentimental because I had to set aside my other blog which I have kept since 2005. My entries there will forever be treasured. But when one adventure ends, another one will begin. This time, I hope it would be better than the last blog.
What a better day to remind me of when this blog was born… Today marks the longest lunar eclipse of the Century. Yes! Eclipse bring changes so here’s a toast to the all the changes that I have to face.
Other than making this my online diary, I will be posting entries about Health, Makeups and Parenting. So if you have thoughts or ideas, they are all welcome!
Blood-Moon2

If you want to understand how the moon turned red today, you can watch the explanation in the video below. I am a fan of astrology but not so much of Science. Boohoo…
The Bloody Moon!

The total eclipse of the moon last June 15 (Early morning June 16 here in the Philippines) was visible to observers in Africa, South Asia and Australia.

In Astrology, ahem! here comes my forte! just kidding… it is said that when eclipses happen, they bring sudden change. And if it’s a lunar eclipse, most likely, it is an emotional one. And lo and behold, it is true!
The past weeks have been really difficult for me. I’ve been thinking about the changes that I would like to happen in my life. Hey! I am already 28 and I am not getting an younger. We all get that gloomy feeling when the people you expect to be there supporting you sometimes just aren't there. But knowing myself, I love challenges. And the more obstacles brought to cross my way, the more I pursue to show them that I will win- I will conquer. But sometimes, the feeling of nobody believing slows me down really hard. Then I saw this video… and it made me cry.

This is to all those who would want to keep trying no matter how hard the road is. We are never alone.

Who says anything about giving up?!

Did you wipe your tears? or were you stopping the, from falling? For sure you did. Whew! This is one emotional entry to begin with! So whatever problems you are facing right now: school, office, your boss, your parents, your bf/gf, your job, money- whatever they are- even if you think you’re going through it alone- you have God assisting you until you get to your goal.

Happy Thursday to all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: