Makeup Artist at Work

5:04 AM gem 0 Comments

Keeping my mind off my business. (for awhile)

Last Sunday was my first ever photoshoot as an official make up artist. But of course! I have to make sure that I make good use of the skills I honed in Maquillage Proffesionnel. Makeup artistry is not totally an alien thing for me. I remember when I was young, I saw and observed my mother in front of the mirror while she draws her eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil. It was amazing. Then, when I was in highschool, I loved plays. I loved it to the point that I would be doing the makeup for all my classmates. And of course it was no different when I was in college. When I became a teacher, I still enjoyed seeing my students join contests of all kinds. And then- Miss Gem will do the make up for the contests. Wasn't that nice?

Years more, here I am- doing it for passion. Come to think of it, my business helps me to make choices and to do the things that I really love- like makeup! 

The Venue - NYNP Studio

Model: Yolly with MUA: yours truly!

Makeup artist at work

Beauty


I will post the official shots once photographers Mark Molina and Mea Oropesa post them. I am one proud mama!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: