Saturday, July 16, 2011

Makeup Artist at Work

Keeping my mind off my business. (for awhile)

Last Sunday was my first ever photoshoot as an official make up artist. But of course! I have to make sure that I make good use of the skills I honed in Maquillage Proffesionnel. Makeup artistry is not totally an alien thing for me. I remember when I was young, I saw and observed my mother in front of the mirror while she draws her eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil. It was amazing. Then, when I was in highschool, I loved plays. I loved it to the point that I would be doing the makeup for all my classmates. And of course it was no different when I was in college. When I became a teacher, I still enjoyed seeing my students join contests of all kinds. And then- Miss Gem will do the make up for the contests. Wasn't that nice?

Years more, here I am- doing it for passion. Come to think of it, my business helps me to make choices and to do the things that I really love- like makeup! 

The Venue - NYNP Studio

Model: Yolly with MUA: yours truly!

Makeup artist at work

Beauty


I will post the official shots once photographers Mark Molina and Mea Oropesa post them. I am one proud mama!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A HOME-BASED BUSINESS

Name

First

Last
Email
Number
Address
Why do you want an additional income?
Who referred you to this site?
Powered byEMF HTML Form Builder
Report Abuse