When Worry Creeps In

3:29 PM gem 0 Comments

It has always been in my system to plan my life. Countless times I have mentioned in this blog how difficult it is for me to cope when unexpected things happen. Right now, I feel so blessed with all the projects coming my way. My life events these past months feel like a rock placed in a slingshot getting its momentum and getting ready to fire.

But unexpected things shake me. I worry. What if all these things get disarrayed?

I've been seeing signs which I hope do not translate to reality. In case they do, if it was just me, I wouldn't know what to do. For sure I'd panic. But God showed me the answer, and told me not to worry.


"Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing?"
"Therefore fo not worry, saying, `what shall we eat?' or `what shall we drink?' or `what shall we wear?' For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things."
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."
Thy will be done. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: